All I Want For Christmas Is Sanity

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by bobo, Dec 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobo

bobo Member

Another year of insane thoughts, sad days, suicidal ideas, sleepless nights, tear stained sheets and prayers to die is about to pass. Just how many more years can I be expected to keep this up? The doctors, the therapy, the medications, the faith. I think I have tried my very best to explore all the options that are available to me for help. Sometimes you just have to accept that this is just who you are. I guess I do not mind it, but I do not feel I can live with it that much longer. I have been like this for 7 years so I have held on long enough and through 4 suicide attempts so I feel like I have paid my dues so to speak. I am not sure why am writing this now, I guess I am feeling very down tonight and just needed to talk to someone. Thank you.

2. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

You've still got your friends here, ya know :) :hug:
    You can get through this - you're stronger than you think, even if ya feel you aren't. I'm telling you you are :tongue:

Big hugs :)

3. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

I wish you to get what you ask for this coming christmas. All the sanity as you intend it to be and may it increase with the coming new year.

Best wishes

granny x

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.