All I Want For Christmas...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by pit, Dec 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pit

pit Well-Known Member Death. Let me bleed in my sleep. Have a stroke with my coke. Abscess while being blessed. Get shot in the dark. Get stabbed feeling sad. Get cut in the muck.

Weary Christmas, Bleary New Year, Sleep tight, and Good Luck.
  2. Sil

Sil Well-Known Member

It's not what people usually ask for Christmas... why do you want it?
  3. pit

pit Well-Known Member

To end the monotonous pain called Life.
  4. wonderer

wonderer Well-Known Member

I hear ya... feeling the same way.
    Nothing's going to make me happy, so I just want an end...
  5. expressive_child

expressive_child Well-Known Member

There is nothing I want for Christmas cause whatever I want, I know I ain't gonna get it. Some people get everything they want some don't get shit. Christmas is just another depressing day to me.
  6. sui caedere

sui caedere Well-Known Member

i am with pit on this one.
  7. The_Discarded

The_Discarded Staff Alumni

Good luck, pit.
  8. livingdeath

livingdeath Active Member

I am sorry for your pain, but I appreciate your poetry. Right now my wife is baking and decorating and playing xmas music and I just want to scream "Make it stop!"
  9. pit

pit Well-Known Member

LOL! Well, at least she's baking.
  10. Rand

Rand Active Member

at least there's here where we can get things out. i'm drinking scotch whisky straight and (trying) to the the playstation, while talking on here.

livingdeath, i feel the pain man. i'm not touching the radio today!!!

its a difficult day i know, would be good if we all saw it through.
  11. RySp123

RySp123 Guest

I agree with Rand. It would be nice if we all made it through today. I'm stay away from tv, radion yet not being alone I can relate to LivingDeath, how harder it makes it on the nervous sytem hearing all those Merry x, Merry y, Merry merry merry.... and songs to drive you nuts. Me it sends me up the curtains like a mad cat. I should see into today something else yet cant bring myself to. Today is my grand daughter's first birthday, am not there so for me its something from afar feeling so cant put it as a front to spare me the thougth of what today really is....... as of christianity calls it as no proof, whatsoever has proven that it was the christ's brith day so memorium alone.... am going to do a write off of this day and not only pretend but do a deep write off of this day's meaning. Bannished!

Be well hun and may your day gets easier as it goes.

12. pillowperson27

pillowperson27 Active Member

i want the same this christmas. death, that is.
  13. Crue-K

Crue-K Well-Known Member

I want to live in a hut in the Antarctic, with each day, getting more and more depressed, till the pain is so unbelivably unbearable, and just as things get black and empty and I am tortured by memories of the past I get a shot of adrenalin and finally succeed and do it (3rd time lucky). It won't happen of course, as i've grown so attached to the sadness and loneliness, with my luck I will probably die in an accident, Life sucks eh?
  14. Zodi

Zodi Anitiquities Friend

I want the same. I hope I have the courage to do it tonight.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.