All i want is to be liked.....

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by parasympathetic, Jun 13, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. my lifes not the best but its not the worst........i just want to be guided!!

ive tried EVERYWHERE real life, internet but nobody likes me or takes the smallest bit of interest in me......its strange because naturaly i am a loner and like to be a loner but i have loadz of friends/aquaitances who talk 2 me in college or in person but no1 likes me in "that" way.........why???
    i have good hygiene, unique sense of fashion, abit daring in some of my hairstyles, bit fat but wrkin on tht, yet nobosy teks the slightest bit of interest in "that" way

im sorry if this isnt as important as some peoples problems but its realli starting to depress me and even a loner has a limit.....

2. Ziggy

Ziggy Antiquitie's Friend

Good friends are important.

Maybe love will come your way, maybe it won't. In the meantime make the most of what you have.

3. Greenforest

Greenforest Well-Known Member

Maybe they aren't interested of your personality? Maybe they sense your character even when they don't know you and find nothing in common.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.