All I want is to die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Pollo, May 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

I have been diagnosed with depression since Feb. I can't cope with it anymore. No one seems to care how I feel, not even my psychiatrist. I spent 8 days at hospital and the psychiatrist agreed to see me 5 days after!!
    My friends don't give a **** of how I feel. I am 100% sure that if I kill myself family and friends would be shocked and then after little time they will forget me.
    I am worthless...

2. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Well-Known Member

What you describe are very common symptoms of depressive disorders, and such disorders are treatable. If nothing else, at least commit a few months to let the doctor try and help you - you have a lot more to gain by getting treatment than you have to gain by killing yourself.

3. jabooty

jabooty Banned Member

thats not true! not true at all...NO and I repeat NO parent wants to outlive their child. Trust me I have a 21yr old. If my little girl would ot off herself, i would follow suit. When they loose a child like that, usually it splits the marriage, the adults think and commit suicide, because see we as adults, live and strive and push on because of our children.

So your wrong. If you need help, stay and talk to someone and see whats wrong!

4. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

Ur a good father hun... :hug:

5. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

Thanks for your reply but the thing is I am not interested on help. I have been prescribed cipralex and I am suposed to start the treatment but I am not interested on taking them. i just want to go on a long long sleep. So I am thinking on using the meds prescribed to me to overdose myself.

6. Pollo

Pollo Well-Known Member

I am not as young as you think, I am 34 years old and I have had enough!!!!

7. Lovecraft

Lovecraft Well-Known Member

I cannot stress enough that you should NOT OD with SSRIs/anti-depressants.

You probably wont die, and even if you do it will be after long, painful weeks in hospital. Everybody loses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.