all I want to do is love

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmboySlim

so I met up with my ex for the first time in 6 months. Turns out her full reasoning for breaking things off was that she wasn't as in love as she thought she was.

It's not that I won't miss her. I will and I do. It's just I miss having somewhere to put my love. I've got so much left to give. I want to give it to someone. Please. It's the only thing I can do. What's not good enough about my love? It's all I want to do

I don't think the problem is that your love isn't good enough.

I think you have to meet someone who is compatible first of all. You also have to be in the right condition to be able to have a good relationship.

Do you feel like you need to be in love and can't be ok unless you're in a relationship?

AmboySlim

I don't think the problem is that your love isn't good enough.

I think you have to meet someone who is compatible first of all. You also have to be in the right condition to be able to have a good relationship.

Do you feel like you need to be in love and can't be ok unless you're in a relationship?
No I was stable before I met her and I swore off women entirely before I met her. I was happy then and in all honesty I'm happy now. It's good we broke up because I wasn't going to make her happy. I just wish I hadn't been so lax in protecting my feelings. I should've been on guard like I was at the beginning of the relationship. but slowly she convinced me that she was into the idea of being together for the long run. She just couldn't convince herself in the end though. I feel a bit of a wally for falling for something I told myself I wouldn't fall for again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00