All I want

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Michael Lee, Sep 21, 2007.

1. Michael Lee

Michael Lee Well-Known Member

Hi Mary,
    I know you will never read this letter but just in case. I've been hanging in there for a long time with my dreams. I am afraid to give up on you because that would be the end of my life. My heart would come out. I was listening to some Bryan Adams. To me he is new but to most old stuff. Whenever I listen to him I think of you and what it would be like to hold you in my arms one more time. I never felt so good and so safe as when you held me close. My mom and grandpa died. My dad abandoned me and when you left I lost my self. You gave me meaning. You were and are my soul. Recently something has begun to happen to me. I've started getting cold inside. At times I am just going through the motions. I want to live again . . . I want to be with you forever. Foreigner just came . . . up thats all I need. I went to school for you. I sobered up for you. I turned my life around for you. I guess I just wasn't good enough. Damn I love you. You broke my heart and it will never be whole again. Love you anyway . . . always will. Moody Blues "In My Wildest Dreams" . . . great. I want to dance with you again . . . I want to make love with you. I want to eat breakfast with you and drink cold coffee. I want to hear you voice.
    I love you,
    Michael