All my shit..

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Kiba, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

(I first posted this on backup site when this site was down.. but I guess u rly didn't need to know that..)

I've honestly not been feeling the best lately.. and I don't really want people to worry.. I'll live.. Idk.. I'm just tired of shit..

I have had a virus on my Desktop comp so I have to prob re-install OS after transferring files later.. For now I have hooked up a mouse and keyboard to this old laptop.. That's built in keyboard doesn't work..

I've been dealing with some diff people that have caused me to not really be sure who to trust..

I feel like I'm being too selfish.. and that I'm crazy to everyone else because of my beliefs.. And maybe I am just a fuck up.. I really don't know..

I'm not sure what is going to happen with me and my gf.. She wants to go to job corp. A 2-4 year program.. And I don't honestly know if she realizes what she is getting into...

I am having all this stress about getting a job.. I have got 4 or 5 interviews already.. and prob another one Friday.. But even if I get this job I will be prob biking all the way there every morning because I need to be there at 4 am.. And buses aren't running.. Then again I really don't mind that..

My Therapist is meeting with me the Monday after Thanksgiving.. (Nov 24th) to discuss my transition out of services.. And soon my friend will also be out of services as well..

My roommate, friend, and I are all strapped for cash until we can move out of here.. In January / February.. And I'm just tired of being broke all the time..

I just got my eye exam done and will be getting my glasses hopefully in a week..

Everything seems as though it has turned upside down for me.. My parents somehow care now.. same for my friend.. her parents now care.. Yet I feel as though a lot of people are now against me.. I feel this overlying hate toward me..

I have not had a real good sleep schedule.. Or a real schedule at all.. Because I have had so many things I have had to do..

recently I have had the want to go to sleep and never wake up.. But I know that ain't going to happen.. I'm really sorry for anything I might have done.. I feel so selfish writing all this.. hopefully this wont bother so many people..

I guess that is it for now...
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Good luck with the job interviews...and know that I think about you and I care
  3. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

Thanks.. Vocational Rehabilitation set up this next one.. for Friday.. so.. with any luck I could get this job..

4. ShadedSoul

ShadedSoul Well-Known Member

I'm sorry you are feeling like this.
    You're not a f#$%& up, I bet you mean alot to alot of people.
    Goodluck with all your interviews, it's about time something good came your way. Sorry I'm not really good with advice.
  5. Kiba

Kiba Well-Known Member

It's alright.. Thanks for being my friend and replying.. It's the thought that counts I think.. I honestly don't know what else there is to say.. Nor do I really know why I posted about this in the first place.. I just have a lot going through my head..