Discussion in 'Midnight Owl' started by Abacus21, Jun 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Well, here I am - the second all-nighter (or very late night!) in a row :dry:

Was up until 5am last night, although that was my own fault after watching Police Academy then texting Laur, but I hate the night after a late night, as your sleeping pattern's buggered up :dry:

It's 0238 right now. God knows what time I'll get to sleep..

I feel very tired, but cannot sleep ...

2. sarahg

sarahg Well-Known Member

awwww joe so sorry
    im the same
  3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Story of my life Joe...never get to bed at reasonable hour:sad::dry:
  4. danni

danni Chat Buddy

awww That me alright... :hug:
  5. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

join the club. i'm never able to go to sleep at the same time. i get to sleep anywhere from 6pm to 11 pm. then have to get up at 1am for work. then come home and do the same til my body shuts down from lack of sleep. i hate it. wish i could sleep, but just can't seem to get more than a few hours at a time. even on days off i'm up all night and half the day.
    i feel for you though.
  6. My sleeping patterns were screwed last year. I never got any sleep, and if I did, it'd be during the day. 2 weeks ago was bad, I was sleeping during the day and up all night. :( Bad, bad, bad. Fortunetly, they are back to normal now. So, I'm not aloud to do an all nighters anymore or else it'll ruin everything. :(

ANYWAY, *huggles Joe*. :hug: Get some sleep ... :sleep: *sings to you*... :unsure: no, that'll keep you AWAKE... :sad: umm... *hums*...:tongue:
  7. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

it's 4:30am, does anyone know where jcat? in his head. HELP. i don't like to be in my head, it's avery unsafe place. is anyone up.????
  8. I'm up. :hug:
  9. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

I have problems with that also. It's very frustrating and tiring. Hopefuly next night to come you get a good rest. :hug:
  10. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I struggle with that too. Only i can't sleep during the day. all sleeping is done by 5 AM or none happens at all, which is usually the case. Not fair. Welcome to the all nighters club Joe. Maybe put the phone away and quit texting. After all that means Lauren has to be up to text back. Better if you both get some sleep. :) Hope you sleep tonight. :hug:
  11. Beret

Beret Staff Alumni

Sleep well Joe :hug:
    Youre in my thoughts,
    Beret xxx
  12. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

Sometimes it helps me to put some white noise on the stereo. I have a CD I made of ocean surf and I put that on real low. It seems to stop my mind from racing. Hope everyone gets some :sleep: tonight.
  13. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

here we go again. it's 12.15am. does any one know where jcat is. i do. not in my head tonight. i'm actually doing very well at the moment. even though i have to be at work in a little over an hour. no sleep since yesterday, and non til tomorrow.
  14. :eek:hmy: there's a real night life here! I always (well - pretty much) sleep on demand nowadays - though I feel for you - I didn't until about a yr ago..... :hug: for all of you
  15. jcat

jcat Staff Alumni

anyone up at this time. i'm bored. it's 4.20am
  16. Cybrsk8r

Cybrsk8r Well-Known Member

Hey Jcat,

I woke up at 3:30 just like clockwork. Sometimes if I wake up earlier, say 2am, I'll take half an Ambien. I can't do that at 3:30 though casue it causes me to be even more zombie-like if I take it that late.

Here's to better nights ahead for both of us.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.