All of a sudden.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Melancholy, May 21, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

All of a sudden, I've dropped again. I can't deal with it any more. Better for everyone if I just wasn't here. I'm going to fail at everything anyway, noone likes me, my family hate me and wish I were gone. What's the point. I'm fed up of being used by dirty old men for their own pleasure. I'm fed up of being the stupid one in the family. I don't want to live to see results day, and how all my family react to the fact that I'm a failure.

I don't want to be a burden any longer. I don't enjoy life and I make it miserable for everyone else around me. How selfish of me. That's what I am. A selfish whore.

I'm fat and ugly. Horrible. Disgusting. Unclean. Dirt on the bottom of everyone's shoe. Unworthy of help.

Ugh. I even hate myself for how incoherent this thread is. Because I've just ODed. And can't think straight.

Fuck. Sorry if you even got this far. A waste of your time.
  2. Shadowlands

Shadowlands Official SF Hugger Staff Alumni

Stay safe Lauren! :hug:
  3. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Laur! :lion: Stay safe, mm'kay? :hug:
  4. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

Lauren :hug:

I'm here for you anytime you want to talk. I don't know how much you have taken in your OD, but please, please get help, sweetie. I don't want to see anything bad happen to you. You aren't horrible. I think you are terrific. You certainly aren't worthless. You are worth so much. Please take care of yourself. :( :hug:
  5. Melancholy

Melancholy Well-Known Member

It's hard to fight. I feel ill. I don't want to wake up tomorrow. Sorry. So rubbish and feeble.

6. Gunner12

Gunner12 Well-Known Member

It is hard to fight, but find it's weakness and recovery might be faster.

Stay safe,
  7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

You are never a waste of anyones time sweetie :hug: PM me if you need to talk :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.