All out of hope

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TheSorrow, Oct 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheSorrow

TheSorrow New Member

I just lost my true love... And the aftermath is a total fucking shit storm. Nothing makes sense without her and I can't go on living without her I never realised that I could feel this way about anyone before and now that I've lost her I feel that life isn't worth living anymore if I don't have anyone I love in my life, Now that I have loved so purely and deeply, I have realized how lonely I really am. I'm so close to killing myself It's awful. I'm in desperate need of any and all help I can get :(
  2. In Limbo

In Limbo Forum Buddy

I can offer no relationship advice as such, just to say that I'm here if you wanna talk, you need to let those close to you know that you feel suicidal. Or if that's too hard then let them know you're low. If you allow them in to help you then you can get the support you need.
  3. may71

may71 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry that you lost your love.

Do you mean that she died, or do you mean that you broke up?

Is there a relative or friend that you can get some hugs from? that might help a little.

If you really feel like you are on the verge, maybe go to the hospital.

Seeing a doctor or a therapist might be good.

do you want to talk about what happened?
  4. Kaos General

Kaos General Well-Known Member

Im sorry to hear that. Yeah its gonna hurt like hell for a while but it will get better i promise. Just remember that as one relationship ends another one might be around the corner who you love even more
  5. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

I am so you want to share what happened? big hugs, J
  6. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Lost loved ones is one of the hardest things to get over..You go thru greif, then anger..Life doesn't end just because she left.. It takes time but you will get over it..Just don't isolate.. Get yourself out there and who knows you may find someone else that you love even more..
  7. CatherineC

CatherineC Staff Alumni

Whoa! Hold on there a moment. I'm sorry but it's not much of a love if you can't let her go. Have you ever heard of the saying 'If you love someone, let them go, if they love you, they'll come back'?
    If you truly loved this woman, you'd let her go and you'd want her to be happy.

There is someone to love in your life, she's just not around at the moment. Truth be told, she may never be around again but that's not guaranteed. She might come back. Either way, she's still out there and if you stop living your life, you're going to have a devastating effect on hers. Is that love?

Well you've identified one of your main problems, you're lonely. Work on this aspect instead of the 'my one true love has gone aspect'. Imagine for a moment what would happen if you saw her again. What would you want her to see? Someone who has got on with life despite the pain or someone who's sat wailing in a corner? Which one do you think she'd be more attracted to? Which one would any woman be attracted to?

Life is full of surprises. I fell madly in love when I was 14 and the object of my desire was 17. We were very close friends but nothing more than that. He wasn't really interested and I gave up and settled for second best instead. I lost touch with the 'one true love'. I married second best and had two kids with him but unsurprisingly the marriage didn't work out. We split up and fate brought the one true love back into my life. We were both older and wiser and the attraction was on both sides.
    That was over 20 years ago and we're still together.
    You never know what's in store for you. You can't predict what will happen. Try to stay strong and get through this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.