All Problems!

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by antmiles, Mar 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. antmiles

antmiles Member

Hiya everyone,

just joined this today. Well, I think I have every problem going!

I suffer with Depression, Suicidal, Self harming (rare), Anxiety, Panicking, Paranoia, OCD, Nerves, Anger Issues, and Phobias! Too many to mention. Dunno where they all come from, always been like this since I was about 13. I don't get counselling nor am I on medication, but I manage to deal with all this!!! I've been to my doctor recently about it (first time in the 10 years since I've had these issues) but argh, pointless, she aint phoned me back yet an it's been a week, despite me saying I was feeling suicidal, etc. But ah well, I think I can cope in my own way. But it's not good, I suppose.

Anyway, point is, if anyone has any similar issues, talk to me! Maybe I can help with your problems... :)

I'll write up my issues in full one day, but it's like 2 sides of A4 long lol

Hope you're all ok

2. Epical Taylz

Epical Taylz Well-Known Member

i have similar problems
    except self harming isnt rare at all..

im afraid of almost everything.
    ive had anxiety since i was a baby
    i get angry a lot
    im depressed but not on medicine
    sometimes suicidal but it's rare
    paranioa about certain things.
    OCD about how my money is arranged

the end.
  3. ~Claire

~Claire Well-Known Member

Hi Ant & welcome to SF,

I can sympathise with your troubles. I have suffered with a lot like you & for many years I didn't seek help, just assumed that the way I acted was just me being me.

As the suicidal thoughts increased I decided to seek help from my GP & I was so disappointed with how I was treated. It was September or October I think I had first went to see her & she told me if I was still feeling the same in January then I was to go back & see her! I really hit rock bottom then & felt like nobody believed me & perhaps this was just 'me'. A few weeks later I was talking to the nurse & she realised how bad I was, she referred me to the Mental Health team & I got a CPN, that was almost 3 years ago now.

Since then I have been prescribed various meds & I still see my cpn along with a psychologist & a psychiatrist. I am by no means better but it's good to know that I have their support. That nurse literally saved my life because if I hadn't seen her I wouldn't have lived to make that appointment in January.

Why is she calling you back, or at least supposedly calling you back? I would make another appt & tell them how long you have been feeling this way, if you think it's too much then try writing it all down.

Like you's not good having to cope on your own :hug:.

Looking forward to seeing your posts.

Take care, Claire xx
  4. christian_1990

christian_1990 Well-Known Member

i have many problems too, your not alone
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.