All Shall Fade To Black

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by EMergency, May 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EMergency

EMergency Active Member

I feel the need, really alot. I haven't for over 3 months now. If I was to, I might even get a decent nights sleep tonight. Been waking up later and later these days, didn't get out of bed today until noon.

If I was to, it would numb things. Just for a little while I know, but thats enough for me right now. I just want this pressure gone. I want to be free, I want to be a freebird flying the sky and having no care in the world at all.

"I've been around this world, yet I see no end.
    All shall fade to black, again and again.
    This storm that’s broken me, my only friend.

Withdraw a step away, just to find my self
    The door is closed again, the only one left
    This storm that’s broken me, my only friend

In this river all shall fade to black
    In this river ain't no coming back
    In this river all shall fade to black
    Ain't no coming back"

For some reason, these lyrics have meaning. Please, if you get a chance to listen to the song it's by 'Black Label Society' called 'In This River'. I love the whole song and could just post the lyrics to you but you need to hear it too.

Think I'm just going to leave now, go to my room and listen on my ipod.
    I will really try and not to, but I can't promise. The tears are to much right now to handle, I think it's the only way out tonight.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 25, 2008
  2. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

why didnt you call me?
    you have done so well not to cut for all that time. You know i would always support you.
    There is a better way
    you are too precious for this.

And i love you xxx
  3. EMergency

EMergency Active Member

Well didn't really feel like making a new thread, no point when no one really cares. Sorry Katie, apart from you!
    Yep I didn't do it in the end, but tonight I feel 10 times worse and really am going to do it now.
    Things have just gone from bad to worse over the last month and the last week or 2 have been terrible. Today just tops everything off, i need to escape if only for a minute or 2.
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2008
  4. EMergency

EMergency Active Member

Oh well, just did it.
    Off to bed now, to try and sleep.
  5. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

sorry you felt you had to do it, you should have caled katie hun, use your support when you need to, cutting is never the right way to go and your wrong about no one caring.

please be safe
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.