All she needed to save her life.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by point-less, Oct 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. point-less

point-less Well-Known Member

My friend killed herself the other week. She suffered from clinic depression... She killed herself because nobody had bothered to notice how beatiful and amazing she was! She just got used all the time. She deserved better than what people gave her, which wasn't much anyway. We were the closest of friends, we were girlfriend and girlfriend for quite some time but then we decided to be friends again for more reasons than just one. We were as close as it got. Two crossed fingers. Two girls...who were still inlove. And not one person could tell her " You're really beatiful you know, really you are. You have so much to live for, when you hit 18 you can go all the places you wan't to go before your 30" I told her nearly every day how amaizng she was. But after so long you need a new tone of voice to tell you that becasue you start to think it a lie what one person tells you.
    She just wanted to be noticed; to get rid of the power of invisabilty, is that too much to ask? A precious life has been lost because she felt so worthless.

If you have someone that means pretty much everything to you and you don't wan't to lose them within a flash then just notice them! tell them they're beautiful. It could save their life. Trust me. x

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

when one is so ill it is important that they get help get cared for get noticed. I am glad she had such a good friend like you and i am sorry you lost her. I hope you are getting some help as well to deal with all the sadness you must be feeling

3. point-less

I am i'm with a counsellor
    We went to get help together..I went with her so she wouldn't feel so scared about the idea of going by herself. After the second session they wanted to video her in this room and then about 2 days before her next appointment I found her in her bathroom in the bath covered in blood. her arms were just ...so bad. she had tied something round them to make the veins more noticalbe. i miss her so much. I loved her with ever inch of myself i would do anything to bring her back.

R.I.P Maddie I Love You! xxxx

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry you lost your friend......I hope you will stay around here for support...
    suicide leaves such grief behind....
    please stay with your counselor.. grief support counseling can help..

5. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I am so very sorry to hear that you lost your best friend. So very sad. How fortnuate she was to have one best friend. You gave her that great gift. But now, you must live with the pain of loss. I am so very sorry.

6. KatyKate

KatyKate Antiquities Friend

i'm so sorry that you are going through so much pain...we are here if you need to talk remember this

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is not to die"

i'm sure she knew that she was loved by you, but her pain must have been so great that she couldn't stay, and i'm sure she is at peace now.

I hope you find that peace too.

thinking of you

xxxxx

7. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

That is a horrible loss. For you and for everyone else that didnt realize what they were about to lose. I think almost every person at one point in their life has that need. Just to be acknowledge, to hear that what they do does not go unnoticed by others. That peopel do see the beauty inside and out. Unfortunately, people are usually so lost in their own problems they miss the opportunities to do such a simple thing for another person.

Funny I just told this quote to a friend earlier today.... " a good friend is walking in while everyone else is walking away." Your friend was very fortunate to have a good friend like you!!!! I hope you keep posting here. Letting out the pain and frustration of your loss. You've lost your friend, please dont lose you too. Talk to members here and let us help you through this dark time. :arms:

8. point-less

Thank you for every single one of those comments. Just to say; same goes for all you lot too if you ever need to talk i'm always on the laptop to be honest and i'm always here for anyone who needs to talk xxxx

9. CheapEscape

CheapEscape Active Member

I like what you said...there are so many people I love, but I haven't told them. So many people I admire, and I just assume they know how great they are. But never assume. People are dealing with a lot of awful things, deep down. :( I don't want to learn that the hard way and have it be too late.

10. point-less

I know people go through shit and I hate watching it.
    You should tellt hose epople you love them! They will appriciate it even if they don't show it. They will.
    Some people, yeah they sadly learn the hard. It seems thats the only way to learn about everything these days. Everyone makes it out to be the only possible way to learn, when it isn't... it drives me crazy!
    So I tell people there is help out there, and try to help the best I can even if at the end of it I fail, I know i've tried x

11. down-and-maybeout

down-and-maybeout Well-Known Member

your post brought me to tears, it is so very correct, you have no idea how much meaning that had for me

12. flowers

flowers Senior Member

Hopefully someday more people will think as you do. Hopefully someday, more people will give and receive the love that we each deserve. You gave that love to your friend. I hope the world will have more people like you in it. Blessings to you. And again i am so sorry for the loss of your dear friend.

13. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

I'm so sorry that your best friend killed herself. I'm sure that you both really cared for each other and helped each other get through the difficult moments. She sounds like she was a really nice person. I'm sure that you did the best that you could to help her and comfort her, but in the end, it's still up to the person whether they choose to live or die. I hope you can find the strength to carry on. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.