All that's left of me

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by Nathan B, Sep 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nathan B

Nathan B New Member

Hi all, Just one quick post, Seems to me that your stories are all so impossibly difficult and sad but i need to add one more for the road before I go. I am a 46 year old overweight failed businessman hollowed out by sick commerce, paracites and an indifferent world. I can't take watching the good people who work for me struggling to survive on crap wages because we can't sell cheaply enough. I can't take any pay. I can't do anything. I'm lonely. Ive lost it. I just want to sleep. Good luck to you all and God bless you.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Nathan and welcome sound so compassionate and caring...truly the type of person we do not want to lose...please tell us what is going on for you and let us be there to support you...also, feel free to PM me if I provide any help...big hugs, J
  3. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

HI Nathan..don't leave yet...we haven't got to know you..
    I agree with do have compassion and the world needs more of that..
    talk to us..
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

T here are not enough kind people here like yourself please keep talking okay keep venting the anger the sadness out. we are listening we do care please understand that. Keep talking okay it does help
  5. Nathan B

Nathan B New Member

Thank you all. I wonder how many newbies hit the return key - shut down the PC and go off determined to never come back........then here we are. it's just not that easy is it. I feel like shit and where do i hide the xxxI botched and didn't have the guts to use. I saw the thing about having posts checked for 20 days and humphed thinking, 20 hours - that will do.

Am I stuck now? does this just go round and round and round? until someone else puts me out of my missery. I wish I was a sick dog. I'm really sorry if this makes anyone else angry that I'm so stupid. I think I'm newer at feeling this bad. Its Friday and I don't have to face the bank til Monday so I'm having another day..Thanks again.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 24, 2010
  6. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

There is something hopeful for you to say you are used to feeling 'miserable'. Have you spoken to anyone about how you are feeling to find what therapy/ medications might be available? You deserve to feel good and not get used to being miserable! Big hugs, and please stay with us over the weekend...we always come on to see what is going on...J
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.