all the good people seem to be on SF

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by beauutyy, Feb 23, 2008.

1. beauutyy

beauutyy Well-Known Member

hmm.
    so,it seems like where i live,every guy acts nice,and then ends up being a jerk to me.

i go on SF...i find tons of wonderful men. or at least they appear wonderful. and how they're so sad they dont have a girl,or never have and blah blah blah.

WTF? where are these men in wisconsin?!
    really pisses me off sometimes.

2. Lead Savior

Lead Savior Well-Known Member

We are probably all assholes in person, expect nothing and you cannot be disappointed!

(Its a shitty way to live life, don't do it, I've tried :dry:)

3. beauutyy

well,ha probably i mean. not that im saying you're an asshole or anything. but i know alot of ppl put on a fake smile and act and what not. idk,just sometimes it seems like there are some really nice ppl on here. of course i wish i had a radar that i could scan and it'd tell me the truth about them.hehehe.

but i appreicate your comment. *hugs

4. Lead Savior

If I had one wish, it would be a tough choice between the ability to fly and the ability to read people's true intentions.

5. beauutyy

haha.to fly...sounds kinda find.
    i'd like to breath under water...or turn invisible.

but the intention thing would be interesting,then you'd know what you're in for before you get to far in and you get dumped like crap in the toielt...

balhh

6. Lead Savior

Could make a good career as the first honest politician with it, too

7. beauutyy

hehehehehe.

:)

8. Fishman

Fishman Guest

I don't even know where wisconcen is, somewhere in America I guess. Its a shame all the women where I am are all bat shit nutters or already taken long ago...oh well.

9. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I've had many dreams that I had the ability to fly. They were awsome. But getting back to the point. I also agree that nearly everyone here seems like they are good people at heart. They're just going through some rough times. And I'm sure that you'll find a nice guy some day beautty. :hug:

10. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

lol my gf's actually from Wisconsin...weird thing is, I know of a few other ppl who have long distance relationships with either themselves or their partner based in Wisconsin...weird...wonder what it is about that place?

But seriously, yeah, I do get what you mean...everywhere I go on the internet, there seem to be some genuinely nice ppl out there, but then where I live they all act like jerks. Sometimes I think karma's a real b1tch...it's like all the good ppl got split up when we were created (sorry, I'm generalizing I know...not everyone believes in God) and scattered in different countries...some with different languages too, so we can't see or understand each other...oye! lol

Just goes to show though, that there are some nice ppl out there...even if they are, literally in this case, "out there".

11. That's funny, where I live people only ever seem to go out with each other to try and improve their reputation. They will only ever go out with someone they think is as or more popular than them :huh:

12. beauutyy

yeah i totally understand. and tis okay I believe in God.
    idk.i feel like im the only person sometimes,who actually respects people and their morals and what they want. idk.i guess assholes are trying to invade and make me one of them..blahh!

13. beauutyy

oh here we have some of that too.

14. Panther

Panther Well-Known Member

There are reasons why they don't have a girl, similar to why I haven't had one in the past, but too many of them aren't prepared to do anything about it and just feel sorry for themselves and how women don't like them.

15. ggg456

ggg456 Guest

I actually made a friend here I can't believe it!

16. oscilate

oscilate Well-Known Member

I kinda feel the same, but its a weird situation. I'm awkward and don't know how to meet people, and the people that are like me are also probably awkward and have a difficult time meeting people. So unless if I mask my personality and try to conform, I'm screwed :dry:

17. donnaDONNA

donnaDONNA Member

It seems that wherever anyone is, they can't find decent people looking for a real relationship. All of us people who actually want to have a real relationship and are nice and kind should make our own country.

18. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

bad people are on here too, just most (except me) keep a low profile.

19. downnout

downnout Well-Known Member

^^ditto, lol

20. AloneInTheDark

AloneInTheDark Well-Known Member

everyone has their dark side...:dry: