All the more reason to end my life

Status
Not open for further replies.

Autumn01

I am so depressed and have been wanting to end my life anyway for alot of different reasons- I just haven't attempted yet. Now I have yet another reason as to why I need to end my life and should- I can't find a job and I need one asap. Not much money left. I don't have the drive/energy to even want to work but I don't have a choice. But I can't even find a job. I've been out of a job for 2 years now. Who the h*ll is going to even want to hire a loser like me? I'm so tired of being asked at interviews- How long have you been out of work? Oh really that long?! Have you had many interviews? Why didn't any of those jobs work out? What have you been doing all this time? The list goes on.... I definitely leave interviews feeling even worse about myself than I felt before the interview. All potential employers see me as a red flag obviously and can certainly find someone better on their potential candidate list to choose to hire.

I'm such a train wreck.

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Hey Autumn don't give up.. Keep the pressure on.. Have you followed up on any of your applications?? Maybe do some volunteer work so future employers see that you want to work..

Constantinos

I am so depressed and have been wanting to end my life anyway for alot of different reasons- I just haven't attempted yet. Now I have yet another reason as to why I need to end my life and should- I can't find a job and I need one asap. Not much money left. I don't have the drive/energy to even want to work but I don't have a choice. But I can't even find a job. I've been out of a job for 2 years now. Who the h*ll is going to even want to hire a loser like me? I'm so tired of being asked at interviews- How long have you been out of work? Oh really that long?! Have you had many interviews? Why didn't any of those jobs work out? What have you been doing all this time? The list goes on.... I definitely leave interviews feeling even worse about myself than I felt before the interview. All potential employers see me as a red flag obviously and can certainly find someone better on their potential candidate list to choose to hire.

I'm such a train wreck.
Hello Autumn01,

I've read through your post and can understand that you feel like a "failure" in life, you have a few questions which i'll help you answer by asking you other questions.

Before i continue i want to ask you one question:

Are you making job applications to jobs that you are satisfied with doing? I want you to think what do you like to be doing.

(1) Who the h*ll is going to even want to hire a loser like me?

Why wouldn't they want to hire you? Did you do something wrong to them?

(2) I'm so tired of being asked at interviews- How long have you been out of work? Oh really that long?! Have you had many interviews? Why didn't any of those jobs work out? What have you been doing all this time?

Although these questions you may not really like them they are normal questions that employers will ask in interviews however not all employers will take these in full consideration.

(3) All potential employers see me as a red flag obviously and can certainly find someone better on their potential candidate list to choose to hire.

Why do you think that employers see you as a "red flag"?

Autumn01

Hey Autumn don't give up.. Keep the pressure on.. Have you followed up on any of your applications?? Maybe do some volunteer work so future employers see that you want to work..
Thanks Joseph.
I have followed up on applications and it got me no where.
It's to late for me to do any volunteer work as I definitely need a paying job at this point.

Autumn01

Hello Autumn01,

I've read through your post and can understand that you feel like a "failure" in life, you have a few questions which i'll help you answer by asking you other questions.

Before i continue i want to ask you one question:

Are you making job applications to jobs that you are satisfied with doing? I want you to think what do you like to be doing.

(1) Who the h*ll is going to even want to hire a loser like me?

Why wouldn't they want to hire you? Did you do something wrong to them?

(2) I'm so tired of being asked at interviews- How long have you been out of work? Oh really that long?! Have you had many interviews? Why didn't any of those jobs work out? What have you been doing all this time?

Although these questions you may not really like them they are normal questions that employers will ask in interviews however not all employers will take these in full consideration.

(3) All potential employers see me as a red flag obviously and can certainly find someone better on their potential candidate list to choose to hire.

Why do you think that employers see you as a "red flag"?
Thanks Constantinos.

I only have job experience working with kids so I've been trying to find another job working with kids.

I don't feel good enough for anyone.

I think potential employers see me as a red flag because I've been out of a job for 2 years. So then they are probably thinking something must be wrong with her as no one has offered to hire her that she has interviewed with. So then they are probably thinking I don't want to hire her either.

How the heck am I soppose to be given a chance if no one will even give me one?! Only adds to the length of time that I have been out of work. I don't have time anymore since I need money.

Last edited by a moderator:

Morbituarty

Been unemployed since april 2008,I fake my CV everytime I go for a different interview.I lied so much that I forgot what I've said,failed about 15 interviews so far and sent bout 300 applications online.fuck jobs!...please help!!

Finance

Some people would clean up that CV. So few are checked. Changing the story everytime would certainly complicate things.

I don't know of anyone who's had success online.

You have to be tough to have 15 in person interviews. It's impressive you keep going. Hope it works out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$170.00
Goal
$255.00