All these feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. I know I am depressed. I feel depressed and is not just a phase. I am holding on by taking Lexapro in the morning and Clonazepam at night to help me sleep. I am deeply sad inside, and I can't remember the last time I woke up happy, which was usual for me. I feel like I have already done everything and it's just time to leave. The good and the bad, the exciting and the boring, I have had. And everyday, there is just boredom and unhappiness all aorund, little things that seem to tap me on my shoulder and tell me: "What's wrong with you?, if you love yourself, get it over with and travel somewhere else, it will be all right!". I really think my soul has done it's job and it needs to move on.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Been there where you are and i am so sorry you are in such pain and sadness. Please hold on ok if your medication is not helping you then you get to your doc and tell them to change it or add on to it but don't give upo. Your soul is tired i hear you so rest it some. Go to hospital get some rest there and more support for you to keep going ok
Depression cycles it does so you are low right now the darkness will get less and light will show it self it will Just hold on ok Keep reaching out here we hear you and we understand just hold on hugs

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi there and welcome! Maybe you should listen to those thoughts inside and travel somewhere else, do you think that would help you? Also, if the medications aren't working or helping much its very important to tell the doctor, do not give up! So many good people on here and in the world that are willing to help :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00