all these storys

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by FriendlyPoison, Aug 22, 2016.

1. When I'm reading storys of other people here, I kind of feel so dumb. Like I don't have a real reason or right to feel that bad. But they have. I feel like a little teen, who has so much in its life. But instead of be thankful for all that I keep complaining. I guess I am my only enemy here. All this shit just happens inside of my head. Wow, I feel so bad for this.

2. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hey friendly, you're not dumb nor are your problems, they effect you and how you feel. Yes some people seem to have it worse than others, that still doesn't diminish yours. Keep posting and get your feelings and problems it, sometimes that alone can be a great help. Take care
    Brian

3. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Hi there, no two people's pain are the same - remember that. Your issues and how they are affecting you are just as important as the next persons so please stay here and keep talking to us! You deserve to be helped and deserve only the best :) welcome to the forums!! Keep sharing with us.

4. Thank you so much! I guess, I just have to get used to this. I mean, here are lot's of people who going through terrible things.
    It's great that I can post those feelings and thoughts here and talk to members who may feel the same way. I hope that I will at least be able to help some of the other people here.
    Everything here feels so warm and gentle. I like it a lot.

calvinandhobbs and Brian777 like this.
  5. Brian777

Brian777 Safety and Support Forum Pro SF Supporter

Hey Friendly :) it is a good Forum, everyone here will support you and you'll get to know them and consider them friends. I came here feeling suicidal and started helping others and that's what helped me more than anything, I still have problems but coming here always makes me feel better and less alone. Check out the chatroom too, they're a great bunch. Glad to have you on board my friend
    Brian

calvinandhobbs likes this.
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

It's an amazing forum which is why I am here every day. Everyone's problems matter here. What might seem like a minor issue to one person could be horrifying to the next. I am glad you are going to stick around and if you ever need a chat don't hesitate to contact me :)

calvinandhobbs likes this.
  7. moxman

moxman Well-Known Member

I am glad you reached out to us to get some help instead of holding everything in and suffering in silence.

Your going to be fine, I have faith in you kiddo

8. Witty_Sarcasm

Witty_Sarcasm Writer, Musician, Fun Lover, Magic Maker

Don't put yourself down, you aren't dumb and your issues are important. Just because you are young doesn't mean your problems are not valid. I hope you keep posting and opening up because we are here for you.

9. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

Everything is warm and gentle here, apart from me, and I am just sinister, so you need to avoid me at all costs ;)

Every single post and the person who made it has value and worth here. I take something from so many of them and its good to get some perspective from younger members so that we are abreast of some of the issues they [meaning you here] face in their daily lives. Without that, I for one would be pretty clueless as to what is important to the younger generation. So thanks for the education, please keep doing it so old farts like me are a little more likely to relate to your generation.

10. calvinandhobbs

calvinandhobbs Well-Known Member

These people are all wonderful!!!!!! They have so much compassion. Welcome and let them help.

11. Thank you all so Much! I think I understand now.

12. moxman

moxman Well-Known Member

And if you have new questions come up or are just having a bad day. We will be here for you. Your not getting rid of us that easy =)

FriendlyPoison likes this.
  13. Hah, I hope so :D

moxman likes this.
  14. SinisterKid

SinisterKid Safety & Support SF Supporter

I wonder if you will be saying the same thing once you get to know us old reprobates? Methinks not, you have more sense than that ;)

FriendlyPoison likes this.