All Time Low

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by cloudy, Apr 7, 2011.

1. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

This happened just a few minutes ago. Um, this sounds a bit odd to me as to why someone would do this but nonetheless it happened. Some guy flew over my house/room and yelled "*****" at my room. How can he even fly that low? a regular passenger plane, like a privately owned cessna or something. :confused:
  2. NoMoneyToPlease

NoMoneyToPlease Banned Member

What you describe sounds like the thoughtless actions of an immature and dangerously reckless individual.

I am stumped as to what to say?I have been shitmouthed from idiots in cars before but never anything this much out of the norm.

Perplexing,but then it is not beyond the realms of possibility that a dickhead can gain a pilots license.Most of the dickheads I have known in life would go to extraordinary lengths just to achieve the utterly pointless.

A large number of them do enter into politics after all.
  3. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

yeah i agree on the political thing. usually people tell me its my mental illness doing things. how the hell is some asshole flying over the house yelling stupid shit my mental illness? as if to say that i am imagining things. well, if other people saw him and heard him, how in the hell is that my imagination. i could think of better things to imagine about. anyway, thanks for your response. just sounds like some asshole with too much time on his hands.
  4. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

how loud was he yelling?

plane prop engines are really loud
  5. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

pretty loud. it sounded like he was flying a small plane like a cessna. i hear those private planes all the time. is it possible to stop a plane in mid air without crashing?
  6. Forgotten_Man

Forgotten_Man Well-Known Member

This individual is a candidate for the Darwin awards. :D Do not think too much on it. People will just be people.
  7. cloudy

cloudy Well-Known Member

i've decided to like my enemy across the street. that way i can laugh at him more. i finally got a good look at him. he's fat,ugly ,and stupid. cheers.