All UK citizens should read this!

Discussion in 'Soap Box' started by bhawk, Aug 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

please look at this website

i no longer identify with my legal personality (created via my birth certificate) and do not represent that person in any way. i am a man, a human. a free man too.

this means i am subject to common law, i am only subject to statutes/statutory instruments (Acts of parliament) if i consent, by consenting i then give the statutory instrument the "force of law" and allow myself to be under the authority of the police officer.

A man, a human being only exists in nature, under natural law which is mirrored by common law. Every act of paliament only applies to my legal personality (my birth certificate) if i consent to represent that legal personality.

Now remember lawful and legal are VASTLY different and never the twain shall meet.
    This means as long as i do not harm or cause loss in any way i am truly free to do what i wish. i do not need a driving license, pay tax, etc.
    The most the police can do is attempt to get my consent to represent the legal personality, if i do that then legislation can be used to penalise me.

Check the website out, thoroughly. I am finally a free man!
  2. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

interesting ..
  3. Account Closed

Democracy is when 2 wolfs and a sheep are voting on what to eat during dinner.
    True freedom results in Corporate state, criminal cartels, and slavery...
  4. Axiom

Axiom Account Closed

Well.. Darren as he is named in the article.. What exactly did he expect? What about the other people in the vacinity? Or about the buisnesses in the area? To me he wanted to get arrested. His whole approach was wrong. Walking, useing mega phone.. Did you notice the crowd following him. That's the beginning of civil unrest, a potential riot. It just wasn't done right. He seems very pissed off, and wants to announce that to the world.

Well... Great for voicing your opinon Darren, but what a stupid way of doing it. Get specifics of what you think they are doing that is "wrong" from your perception. Get a effiecent broadcasting unit, because that megaphone did no justice espeically because he was walking, and offer options to make those "wrongs" "right" in your perceptual view, without hindering our freedom in another fashion or weaking the system that we need to the point that people can easily take advantage of others to a more extreme point.

People in the United Kingdom are fucking pissed off. Yet none of you can offer a fucking better way for what pisses you off. and half the time what i hear is generalized complaints. Well Generalized complaints are NOT true complaints, tackel the specifics. .. maybe that's harsh and I should re word it, but that's where my minds at. You either bitch silently or bitch stupidly. If it seriously bothers you so much, educate yourself in the systems and learn the flaws that you percieve, and look for solutions.

Anyhow, it's another article to me. Darren seems like a tunnel vision man with bad communication and diplomatic skills. Look at how he deals with those cops, he can't stand his own ground against them. He just comments from his own world and marches on instead of challenging the specific laws he knows the cops are going use to respond to his comments to them.

So how exactly am I supposed to trust an article that paints his situation with the courts as simple as A to B to C. His attitude and failure to listen and respond from his point of view while challenging and RESPECTING the laws and people he is challenging clogs the whole communication system up. I don't know happened between point A and point B in that article. And with a man like Darren at the helm, atleast from the limited film photoage of him, he looks like he likes to take simple actions and blow them out of proportion to throw terms about that simply are not happening. He discredits himself in my opinon.

This article looks spiced up in any case.
    Really generalized.

Not my cup of tea.

These are brilliant though. Need more of this from people now a days. Showing the injustices of our governments. Letting us see them in the driving seats, but without the stupidity of our own actions, that blur the situation and motives for the subsequent actions of the governments.

Anyhow, he's got more balls than me
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2009
  5. bhawk

bhawk Well-Known Member

I am fighting specific pieces of legislation, legislation that removes my human rights, treats me worse than a paedophile in court, legislation that is not based on scientific data in any way shape or form! It is the wildlife and countryside act 1981 (as ammended in 1994) especially section 7 of the act. I have been fighting this for the last 3 years and I have offered alternatives to the government, working alternatives which need minimal funding (actually saving them money) and could be implimented without disturbing anyones business. yet they ignored it because they are currently funding a multi-million/billion pound industry with this act (conservation industry) they have even gone as far before as using false DNA in courts, killing peoples eagles,falcons, choughs, harriers, shrikes etc and making us pay for the privelage! all because some large "charities" who make millions have council members in the house of lords, in most courts and working for various departments of the government. The charities are funding their paypackets (in excess of £100,000 per year) and dont want to give up their lovely wage, therefore they need to use a corrupt act to enforce legislation on innocent people so they can then use it as propoganda to tell the everyday folk lies. most people believe these lies as the charities are "reputable" people and also because they dont know enough about the wildlife surrounding them.
    Its too much to go into on the forum as i have 3 years worth of legal paperwork and even more case files dating back to 1976.
    Basic fact is the government (a private corporation, registered with companies house) does not represent the people, and it is only the people who can change this. but noone truly gives a fuck and would rather stick their head in the sand instead of fighting.
    aanyway my rants over now
  6. PandorasToybox

PandorasToybox Well-Known Member

Well, I'm all for someone's beliefs & attempt to make better in the world, so good luck Darren :hugtackles:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.