All you people are GOOD!

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by DarnTired, Jun 8, 2008.

1. DarnTired

DarnTired Antiquitie's Friend

You're all good... each and every one of you. If you're reading this, yes I mean you. I know: I've known bad people and you're nothing like them.

The fact that you signed into this forum, despite all your problems, and talk and reach to others and care about people you've never met and don't even know their real names is GOOD. That's the definition of caring. And anyone who cares is GOOD. You're all good. You've helped me on some occasions and I hope I have help someone from time to time.

There is no sarcasm here. This is genuine. This is a vibration that I want to send to everyone who has created an account on this forum. YOU ARE GOOD!

I just felt like saying that.
  2. ItThing

ItThing Well-Known Member

That is really kind of you DarnedTired, I hope I live up to your expectations, I think you are very good too.
  3. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I agree. Everyone here is amazing and kind-hearted even if they don't think so.
  4. BlackPegasus

BlackPegasus Well-Known Member

I'm not so sure I'm good but thanks for saying so. :(
  5. For someone who's darned tired, you're darned sweet!!

(what a lovely post!)
  6. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I agree, everyone here is awesome and kind and very sweet :grouphug:
  7. Anju

Anju Well-Known Member

That's a really nice message ^^ kinda brings that wee smile to your face when you readit.

8. danni

danni Chat Buddy

Your good to hun,to all the member this is for you guys and girls :grouphug:
  9. hammockmonkey

hammockmonkey Well-Known Member

Nah, not all of us are good. i for one will try to find out just where to hit and just wait. it's coming soon.
  10. Anam_Cara

Anam_Cara Well-Known Member

Awwwww thank you DarnTired.. you're good too... how sweet :biggrin: :grouphug: