allergic to meat

Discussion in 'Self Care and Healthy Lifestyles' started by morning rush, Jul 1, 2011.

1. morning rush

morning rush Well-Known Member

I think I'm allergic to meat, I've always eaten meat as far as I can remember, and I've also had bowel problems, had pains to empty the bowels...and couldn't go into the subway without getting out in a hurry at a station and look for a bathroom or I would poop in my pants (which happened alot and is very humiliating) I was resigned to wear diapers at 28....

but then in december last year I decided to be vegetarian...I stopped eating meat and the pain went away...the poop doesn't pressure to come out with this unimaginable pain...then I was going through a hard time and thought it might be the lacking of meat so I started to eat meat again...the pain came back and again every time I used the damn metro(subway) I would have to go out and hurry to a bathroom before the poop would come out in my pants...

so now I'm back to vegetarian...and again it has gone away....

anyone can relate to what I'm saying? am I the only one who can't eat meat?

2. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I am looking into become vegetarian. I need to get out of my parent's house to do so. I will let you know after a few years.

Sorry I can't tell you yes or no right now. But it would be interesting to hear other's input.