Almost a year

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by itmahanh, Nov 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I've been here at SF for almost an entire year. I hope that I was able to help a few members in that time. But I find myself no better than I was when I came here. Oh sure, with the help of others I've added another year. Thank you. But I cant live another year like this past one.
  2. Robin

Robin Guest

Hey hun :) I posted in another thread about 2 pints ago :laugh: that unfortunately noone here is likely to be able to provide solutions, but there's a heck of a lot of support for many that find us :) If you need another reason to get through the next year I can't see anything available better than another friend, add me anytime :) :hug:
  3. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

:hug: Carla. :hug:
  4. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

you can carry on carla, you really are stronger than you think :hug:
  5. Oak

Oak Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I agree with Andy on this Carla. There is always an inner out outide strenght found when things dont seem to turn out for the better. Keep fighting and dont give up.

I'm sending you lots of love and positive thoughts

granny xx
  6. Right U R Ken

Right U R Ken Well-Known Member

Well Carla I've been here almost two years now. And I've had these feelings off and on for decades. I've gone all these years on nothing but hope. I too have thought "another year of this? No way" Yet here I am. And yes it sucks. But if it were to ever get better it would be worth it.

And yes, you have helped. Your insight with my situation was helpful. And I think you have more to offer.

I won't lie to you. IT SUCKS. I'm down again myself. But there's always hope.
  7. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Hey, you have lasted an extra year so far, so you can keep going :)

Don't think about it as "I have to live another year". Take it one step at a time and that will make it easier. Take each day as it comes and it will be so much better :) You are really strong, because you are still here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.