Almost came close to death

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Rolo555, Sep 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rolo555

Rolo555 Well-Known Member

I was sleeping one night last week, when all of a sudden I woke up around 3:30 am. Woke up breathing heavy. I think I was choking on my own vomit. Went to the bathroom. My chest all red.

I know deep down I will die before I reach 30. I had that feeling since I was 17. I just dont know if I will die by natural death/me getting killed by someone else/suicide, etc.

Gets depressing more and more. 26 Years old almost 27. Live alone, work some stressful job. Not much family talks to me (only my parents, and they are between 60-70 years old). And they dont talk very much. Not much friends. Never had any "best friends" in my life.

Some girl backed out when I asked her for a date. They treat me like an "last resort".

Thats even more reasons Im finding not to stay around.

2. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Did you actually cough up some vomit? I'm not trying to scare you or anything, but this sounds a bit like a demonic attack. I remember one time I was sleeping in my basement and I felt like I was being strangled. It was a dream, but felt very real. Also, why do you feel like you will die by the age of 30? I'm 27, and I feel like my life is just getting started. You still have a long life ahead of you. :hug:

3. Samantha

Samantha Well-Known Member

>>>>>
    Get a thorough work over by doctor after that,

it might be night terror and yes you can feel it demons if you have heavily immersed in religion and have suspended free thought or critical faculty.

Samantha

4. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

Hi Rolo

come talk things over in chat - it might help at least it will offer u some company , medically the sickness u should talk to ur doctor about hun , but otherwise let us here on the forum talk to u and try and help u gain a little self value.

Take care

Jo x

5. Rolo555

If I was having an nightmare, I dont remember it. But I have had some pretty bad nightmares. And I didnt cough up the vomit.

6. DrowningInTears

DrowningInTears Well-Known Member

thats wat i feel like i gonna be dead by 30 too. i wish i had killed myself sooner. why didnt i kill myself when i was younger and it would be more epic? nobody will care when i kill myself now.

7. Rolo555

Another thing.............

I dont know why I feel I will be dead by 30. Its just something I "sense". Maybe thats why I havent been put into an relationship, so they wont get sad that I will die at an early age.

However I do know this for certain and that is lets just say my parents die before I reach 30, then I know thats my sign to leave this life. (Both of my parents are 60 plus)

No parents shall see their kid die before them. I have an good friend who I hang out with sometimes, however the friend has said on moving 2,000 plus miles within 2 years. I will just have no purpose of being here.

8. sudut

sudut Well-Known Member

There is no reason to feel this way. i used to sense the same thing; that i'd be out of here by 25, i am 26 now and am still here. also, one girl backing out on your life should not be an excuse to conclude that 'they' all will treat you like their 'last resort'. c'mmon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.