almost cried when i was talking to someone i don't know...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by The Scream, Apr 30, 2009.

1. The Scream

The Scream Well-Known Member

and probably never see again...

sometimes people care more than you think they will...

so i did my best not to cry, promised myself to give myself all the crying time @ home if i wouldn't let it all out there... so i held on, got a huge head ache...

and i still carry that head ache, now i just can't let the tears roll...

why is one person in every 10000000000000000000000000 nice? if they were all just as evil, i wouldn't have to worry about such things :dry:
    i could get a general f*** you attitude and not let anyone near me :mellow:
  2. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I'm sorry you weren't able to let the tears flow at home.
    Crying is one of my favorite things. I always feel so good.
    Hold on tight to your pillow and remember there are good people in the world.
  3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I think people in general are wrapped up in there own lives..I don't think alot of them are trying to be evil they are just scratching to get thru each day.. I honestly beleive that you will find most of the memebers here are very kind..We have all been dealt a shit hand, and are trying to bring some normality back to our lives.. Being here is very therapuetic for alot of us..I wish you all the best..
  4. shades

shades Staff Alumni

I am a highly emotional person. I've noticed that I've been more prone to crying as the years have gone on, esp. with sad movies and I sometimes tear up over news stories about crime victims which are rampant in the U.S. right now. I also cry when seeing some of my past come to life in the form of a documentary on Vietnam or the assasinations of JKK, RFK and Martin Luther King and recently balled my eyes out over the Kent State shooting of 1968 because there was another riot there a day or two ago.

I also sometimes cry about some of the posts here at SF., and I'm pretty sad about yours.

Can you just tell us in general what the conversation was about? What did they say to you that was so nice, just curious. If you don't want to post it, I would love a private message which, of course, I will respond to.
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2009