• Both the iOS/ Apple iPhone/ iPad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recieve a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resources area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

Almost freaked out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chalmers

I ran out of ambien. Couldn't make contact with the doctor for a refill. Took an Ativan to calm down. Didn't help. Last time I didn't take the ambien, I felt the worst of my life. If the building I work in had balconies, I would have tempted to jump. Finally, got a refill. Scared how much I needed it or thought I needed it.

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
Just read an article stating n canada anyways the pharmacist will soon be able to renew prescriptions up to a 90 days on meds that are long time running I hope it does come soon because sometimes docs are so hard to get a holdof for renewals even pharmacist have hard time. glad you got your meds hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$310.00
Goal
$255.00