almost had a good day

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Stormhand, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Stormhand

Stormhand Well-Known Member

Well I thought today was going to be a good day, being St. Patrick's Day and all.
    I got a surprise I guess you could say.

My room mate threw a question at me, she wanted to know if it is ok by me if her..girlfriend moved in after she graduates HS, they want her to be able to go to school, and at the same time get free room and board, I do not believe in free rides, never have.
    I have made it a point to myself to never take from others and to do my best on my own always, even if I have to hack it a week and be out of food til I get money in, as far as I see it, sometimes that how the world works.
    But this..omg...I wanted to blow up in her face the way she was going on and on, I was ready to go into Berzerker mode, the more room I made between me and her the better.
    But I am not going to bow down to this, I know Mary is thinking with her heart instead of her head on this.

How would it be fair to me if her GF moved in with both her and Parker when I get nothing out of it in return??

And anyways this is a 2 bedroom apartment!!
    She lacks the ability to think with common sense!!

OMG I am so pissed I can't see straight!!

When i was in the car with her and she was running all this by me I could think of nothing but putting my hands around her neck and squeezing!!
  2. Landlocked blues

Landlocked blues Well-Known Member

im sorry this has triggered your "good day". maybe just sit and tell her sensibly and calm how you feel about this. its your house too. she has to realise this is wrong of her to assume its ok.
  3. Stormhand

Stormhand Well-Known Member

yeah they eventually will sit down with meand talk about the subject, so I am told.