almost happned

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Mr.Thechipster, Feb 27, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr.Thechipster

Mr.Thechipster New Member

well howdy yall

ummmmmmm so yeah basically my day got really really really bad really really fast and i suddenly got the urge to kill myself...... it lasted about 5 min and now its completley gone, but i just was wondering if this has ever happend to anyone else. im scared that the urge will come back, something like this has never happened to me before.
  2. NYJmpMaster

NYJmpMaster Have a question? Message Me Staff Member Forum Owner ADMIN

I guess the question really would be if the urge was a "this would be an easy solution that means I do not have to deal with" type thought or an actual urge to act on the impulse. Either can be scary and both warrant serious consideration as to what caused it. Do you feel like talking about what happened today that triggered these feelings?
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

If there was trigger to these feeling then perhaps you can discuss that with a therapist to gain the skills you need to get you through the urge if it comes again
    As said you can talk to us here maybe someone here can relate and give you support as well
  4. Cat of Spades

Cat of Spades Well-Known Member

Suicidal urges are common, the important part is how we deal with them.

If you sense you are seriously starting to consider them as a legitimate possibility, you are clearly troubled and are in need of help, coming here was a good start... maybe you just need to unwind or talk to someone to let all of those pent up emotions out.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.