almost over

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by mortdesinos, Jun 6, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

I have Avoidant Personality Disorder and Auditory Processing Disorder. Auditory Processing disorder usually affects kids, but I've had it ever since I was young and still do. I used to get tested every week with the hopes of improving, but it didn't help, so it must have to do with a specific brain development issue, which it sometimes does. My outlook on life changes, even though I am, of course, prone to depression, and it's frustrating. I find the simplest things to be difficult: waking up in the morning, and paying attention to lectures for longer than a brief elapse of time, reading, and having a conversation without being afraid I have done something wrong. I am on my own. Nobody could care less. My death will be my greatest virtue. I don't want a funeral.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2008
  2. jonstark

jonstark Well-Known Member

Stay around, man... You're cool.

3. TheWr0ngChild

TheWr0ngChild Well-Known Member

Hey. Please don't go, your such a great person and an asset to us here. We all care about you very much. I have Aspergers Syndrome and my life has been turned inside out and ripped apart by "disorders". I also think I suffer from PMDD (really bad PMS) and I've had near psychotic episodes with this.

Somehow something has kept me going so far, I don't know what it is, but it has. If you need to talk more in private please PM me.

4. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

I care Joe, as much as that means, I do. :hug: You are a genuinely good person who is struggling with alot in your life. I'm sorry life has dealt you such a crappy card but I hope you do fight through it and become successful and happy. You are worth every bit of it. :hug: You have my msn and my number if you need to talk. Take care hun.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.