Almost There.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Brandon, Apr 1, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brandon

Brandon Well-Known Member

It's kind of scary knowing that tomorrow is my last day on this earth. Anyway, this is my goodbye to the people that have helped me on this forum. There are a lot of good people here, and I hope that they continue to help those that deserve it. I appreciate all the help that you all have done to help me, but now is the time that I cannot accept that help anymore. I will NOT fail this time around, I'll finally commit that act that'll end my pain. I will still be on chat for this day at least, tomorrow I have a lot to get done. Goodbye, everyone.

2. ASolitaryBlue

ASolitaryBlue Well-Known Member

i know i can't change your mind, and i don't really know what to say, except that none of us want you to go through with this. we helped you because you needed help, because you deserve better. and ending everything leaves you no hope for getting better, even if it seems like all that is impossible. just think about reconsidering? please?
    :hug:

3. Wastingecho

Wastingecho Well-Known Member

look brandon, all i can say is that i've been "almost there" a lot in 35 years and i'm still here

not trying to change your mind, just telling you that it can be done

PM me any time

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Your scared because it is not what you want You want happiness like the rest of us friendship You have lots of friends here now you are not alone as we do care so keep posting reaching out for help okay

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.