almost time

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ihope2die, Aug 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ihope2die

ihope2die Active Member

my last post was about dying a couple days before school started, and its almost that time. sept 4th, is when school starts so i have only a couple more days left and im pretty sure i know how it'll go down. so yeah...
  2. im sure ive been worse than you are and i can't bring myself to do it still
  3. shadi_saleh

shadi_saleh Active Member

Why do you want to die specifically before school starts?

Is it because of something there that you are not looking forward to? bullies?
  4. dreamstar

dreamstar Active Member

My life is horrible and I still cant bring myself to do it either. I dont want to be dead, ever. I wish I could live forever. Just not in a world like this and with this messed up mind/brain of mine. School is tough! It was for me anyway. Got made fun of/put down just about everyday. Dont know how I survived. Guess I didnt have a choice. Quitting wasnt an option in my household. So I just had to endure the torture. But I know it really messed me up inside though. Just made my social anxiety much much worse. Now I have full blown avoidant personality and basically a recluse. I think the only thing that will kill me is if my parents die. I know I cant survive on my own in this world so I know I'd just die right along with them. Certaintly wouldnt want to wound up homeless/on the streets!!!!! That'd be worse than death!!!!!! Anyway, I hope you will be okay ihope2die. Life is rough and school can be really brutal for some. But hopefully you can keep going, at least for now anyway. Your so young. I think you should give it a little more time before you throw in the towel. But of course I dont know what all your going through. I just HOPE things will get better for you and you can keep living.

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 29, 2007
  5. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Why do you want to do it and why before school.
  6. JustWatchMeChange

JustWatchMeChange Well-Known Member

one slice to my skin for every time i wrote the words i love you
    for your deceiving eyes

I wonder what happened to you that brought these words out. I loved my wife and worked hard to provide for her and build a future for us both. We were going to go somewhere that could really use our help like a third world orphanage. She decided she did not want to live with me but did not want to lose half of what I had built up in savings so over a 2 year period she contaminated about 20 of my dinners in an attempt to be rid of me. Not a clean death, but one filled with misery to keep her from being caught. I think I understand those words, but I know that not everyone is like her. I guess I'm just saying that things can and actually always do change and we don't know what our future will be like. It would be a shame to miss out on a good future.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.