Almost time

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by sylviaplath, Mar 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sylviaplath

sylviaplath Member

My birthday falls on Easter. It is a sign to get rid of the evil and promote the good. 8:20 am. I can't make it to 31 like the real Sylvia Plath. I am already a waste. It's a sign and it's time for me to go. I've read a lot here and you're all good, talented people. Hopefully Easter will rejuvenate you. Sorry this can't be more heartfelt but the pills are making me numb. I just want to leave with you the power in knowing that you know how the world really works. That's what separates us from them. We know too much.

Sylvia Plath Failure
  2. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

Dear Sylviaplath,

I do not want to patronise you by simply saying not to do what you are thinking, but i wouldnt be denying my heart to say nothing at all.

I know we dont know each other (and a real shame that if you choose this option, we never will do) but as you said yourself, easter is a time for rejuvination. Rather than choosing that as your date, maybe it could be a time for you to reanalyse things, to give one last try in the hope that you will feel that rejuvination yourself?

Please, if you want to talk, PM me. i would love the oppertunity to talk with you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.