almost to much

Status
Not open for further replies.
well let me start this off by saying i found this site by accident, but thank you for having it.

im going through a divorce right now, thats not why i feel this way its just what my wife is making me go through. she is raking me through the coals and i that feeling like i can't take it. paying so much each month to her and all i see is he going out drinking, with guys and so on on facebook. she cries poor at court and from my states laws i have to pay her because i make so much more money. what bothers me is i just started making more money since she left me. yes i wanted to seperate but id didn't think it would go this far but it has. i have not talked to her in yrs now and she wont talk to me.

with all the paper work and her lawyer not wanting to settle its becoming to much. i keep telling myself it would be easier to just end it for myself but then i stop and think about my family... im at the point i can't take it anymore

total eclipse

SF Friend
Staff Alumni
I hope your lawyer fights for YOU it is a shame though when the lawyers get involved because it is them that want the pay in the end the more they get for your wife the more the lawyer gets Hang it there ok it will be over soon an dyou can move on with your life hugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00