Almost tried to kill myself.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Uulanda, Mar 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Uulanda

Uulanda Active Member

Long story short, I almost tried to kill myself. I had everything I would need yo do it, but instead of killing myself I just injured myself a lot and then got ready, I did it slightly but failed to do anything.

This all just goes to show what a useless peoce of crap I am, I can't even kill myself properly. What a piece of shit I am. This world doesn't need me, noone does.

To me life has no meaning anymore, not that it had one to start with. I hate this life and I want to give up rigt now, but I'm to weak to even do that.

I'm sure that before Im 20 Ill be dead or sectioned. I'm dangerous to myself and I know I'll end up being dangerous to others one day at my current rate of mental decomposition. It's not like I'm good at anything and noone loves me. I will never do anything that changes anyone elses life even for a second. If I'm this dangerous to myself now, what will I be in a couple of years?

Dead I'm sure.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You are so young and have no idea what the future will bring to you. New medications new therapies out all the time. You have time to heal you have all the time in the world to get things the way you want them Put the energy you do have into reaching out and get help for you okay. There is healing and you deserve to be happy and at peace. REach out and get it call your doctor tell your parents get the help now so you start feeling better sooner than later.
    Don't wait until you do something stupid get it now so no one will suffer any pain you or your parents get help now.
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Hi Matt...please tell us what is going on...PM me if I can help...big hugs, J
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.