Almost

Discussion in 'After Effects' started by sui caedere, Dec 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sui caedere

sui caedere Well-Known Member

Well friday night i had i nice bottle of brandy cost just over £100 i was planing to have 1 last good bottle then cut myself.

well i woke up the next morning with a hell of a hangover a empty bottle and the blade still infront of me.

i just got too pissed and feel asleep now i feel like hell lets face it i can not kill myself with out f***ing it up.

i just fill like a lift all ways going up and down and i hate it so much it hurts too much.

2. alice0705

alice0705 Well-Known Member

Well, I am glad you are still here! : )

Hope you are feeling a little better, sorry you are ups and downs right now.

3. im really glad you are still here, and i hope in time you will see things that way too *cuddles close* maybe try posting on here next time you feel that awful? its worth a try and if it doesnt work you can always revert back to plan b and do whatever it was you were going to do.

4. Up&down

Up&down Well-Known Member

Shane Cole
    Glad you survived
    Please post or seek help if you feel that way again,
    I'm not a doctor but I had feelings of up and down hence my name, had a mad life for years trouble with the old bill, relationship problems because of my mood swing 20 years further on I got diagnosed with BP got put on two pills a night and my life is far better. I only wish I had seeked help years ago.
    Why don't you tell your doctor how you feel? get your doctor to get you an appointment with mental health doctor, It changed my life for the better, you have nothing to loose to try it.
    Please stay safe in what ever you choose.
    Danny.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.