alone again, and paying the price

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by lotte, Sep 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lotte

lotte Well-Known Member

I have lost another friend today, and i don't think there is potential in repairing the relationship. I can't carry out my normal activities, I can't function without breaking down in tears. My parents have noticed, but i can't tell them what's wrong. They wouldn't approve of having an online friendship to begin with. I am so angry, and i just don't know what to do anymore. I want to die. I've been alone my entire life, and i just can't take it. I don't want these feelings to continue. I hate this loneliness, feeling isolated in my struggle for survival. I'm trying to fix my life, but my effort is fruitless. I have to get through my driving lessons tonight and art class tomorrow. I would like to make some friends in these small windows of opportunity, but i don't know if i can handle it, with feeling so down. I am contemplating suicide, but so far have not acted on my feelings, so that's a positive. But my violent images and thoughts are making me tired and weak.

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi lotte hun you are not alone here ok i am sorry you lost a friend but how much of a friend was this person to just give up and leave hun Hope you stay here and find a friend that will stay with you in good times and bad

3. lotte

lotte Well-Known Member

The loneliness is getting really bad again today. I'm so sick of this. Maybe i just have to accept the fact that i'll never have friends. I'm just tired of this.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Sorry hun loneliness is so hard today If you can get outside do it ok even go have a coffee just being around people helps sometimes even if they are not friends you can still say hi to them have a good day and they will respond. Glad you are talking here hun hugs

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.