alone again naturally

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by aqua, Nov 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aqua

aqua Banned Member

it seems I was created to be alone, an outcast, never to find happiness
    but always watching others be happy, it just gets so hard, just once I would like
    something good to happen, when can I get a break in life, free from the
    mental torment, from the depression, free from the fear of being around people,
    I had hope once, I thought there was a future, but that's gone now, im alone again,
    family is giving up on me and so have my so called friends,

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

You don't give up on you ok we won't give up on you either It just takes the right therapist the right meds together they are best to help you not be so anxious and sad
    It is good you are talking here hun we care about you hugs

3. JustKindaThere

JustKindaThere Well-Known Member

I think that's the worst thing about depression. Watching others be happy and able to get on with their lives.

4. aqua

aqua Banned Member

thank you total eclipse, I have thngs to do and all I want to do is stay in bed cry, I haven't been hit this hard for so long with this depression
    in a long time, I have neglected all the things I know need to be done, I have scared away the last of my friends, those that said I have your back, I will stand bye you, I will stick up for you, my friends have all got together and decided I am not worth the time or the effort , I don't blame them, I am. it just hurts to loose what you once had over being sick, I will keep posting, theres a lot of insecurity in me everytime I post
    I think whats the use the members are tired of hearing from me, its hard to post and be open and honest about whats going on inside, but I will keep posting thank you once again total eclipse.

5. aqua

aqua Banned Member

Hi Blackmagic, I wish I could be happy for others, in a way I am but then I guess I am envious, I think what have I done wrong, what have all of
    us done if anything that makes it harder for us to get that break and be happy, im not wanting to win lots and lots of money, (but that would help) its why cant I wake up in the morning/night and feel hopeful and get on with living, thank you for your reply, Blackmagic, I hope someday the depression you are going through will be gone,

6. aqua

aqua Banned Member

Been alone for quite some time I should be used to it by now, depression is cruel life is cruel.

7. aqua

aqua Banned Member

can this thread be removed some how?

8. aqua

aqua Banned Member

just feel like crying, I don't think I have it in me to even keep friends, I get tongue twisted my mind goes blank I don't know what to say, I wish I was more creative I wish I could keep a conversation going ,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.