Alone again on New year's eve

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sparky777, Dec 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sparky777

Sparky777 Well-Known Member

Yet again I'm alone on New year's eve. Not surprising in the least. This time I'll try to change that though. Who wants to spend New year's eve with me? We can Skype and I'd like to think I'm good company. We can talk and laugh and forget about the worries of 2013 while being eager for 2014. Let's make a night of it. Who's with me? PM me or Comment if you want to hang out and just chill.

2. MessengerFromHell

MessengerFromHell Well-Known Member

Drop me a pm if u dont mind

3. fransigne

fransigne Active Member

that's an excellent idea. I would gladly join you but I dont have a webcam and even if I did I dont feel presentable. I am not alone tonight because my boyfriend is in the living room of our apt. I am annoyed with him because he is too tired, lethargic and stoned to want to go anywhere tonight. its so frustrating. all I wanted to do is go out for dinner but all he said was maybe if I had made plans a few days ago then we might have gone. I told him Im sure that would not have made a difference. I know he suffers from depression too but I am still disappointed that he is like this. I dont have any friends to go out with so if I dont go out with him my only other option is to go out alone, which is too painfully awkward tonight.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just want to say Happy New Years to all of you and hope tomorrow will bring more light more peace hugs

5. Sparky777

I'm sorry your boyfriend is being difficult. Maybe he's has some trouble, we've all had a rough year I'm sure. I can imagine that it would be awkward between you two to go out together on New year's eve. Seems like you have some problems with him that you need to sort out.

6. Sparky777

Thank you Total Eclipse. Let's hope 2014 treats us both well.

7. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Thanks Sparky

8. oval

oval Well-Known Member

I wish I had seen this last night. I would have love that. I hope you had a nice evening!

9. MessengerFromHell

MessengerFromHell Well-Known Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.