alone again

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by emptynow, Apr 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emptynow

emptynow Guest

I thought I would be ok but I'm not. I have to keep pretending but it's all lies. I still love you like mad. I wish I didn't love you so much. I wish you could've loved me as much. I thought I'd curl up and die if you ever left, but I'm just empty now. a fate worse. You know things about me that I wish no one knew, and I thought it would be ok, but now I'm so lost. I should've never opened up to you. I don't know what to do. I want to crawl into a tiny hole and stay there til I fade away. I wish I never existed.

2. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

You opened up for a reason and i guess the reason you opened up was because of the amount of love you felt for that person. Love is a strong thing. At the time you must of trusted that person enough to tell them things right? ofter our first judgments are right. But its natural to regret things later on in life. Love happens in mysterious ways. We fall for people that wish we wouldn't, thats what love is, you can't pick someone to love, it just ........... happens. As much as we fight it, it will always be there. I know :dry: You can wish all you like but the fact remains that that love will always be there no matter what.

It's natural to feel lost at times or to want to curl up and never exists but the matter of that fact is that you do exist, embrace that while you still can. Life doesn't last forever, you have one oppotunity to make your life worth while, take that chance now. Live life to the fullest.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.