Alone again

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by ColdSummer, Apr 19, 2008.

1. ColdSummer

ColdSummer Well-Known Member

I met someone out of the blue one day, I'll call them darcy. Darcy changed my life. I was in the depths of depression and they changed my life. I was happy for the first time in ages. I woke up in the morning for darcy, darcy was all I thought about, the only thing i cared about. Things were never too smooth for us but we had a special connection and the love and feelings always brought us through tough times. We spoke of the future, we shared everything we knew, I told them stuff I had never told anyone else. I trusted darcy and loved them with my whole heart. Darcy is the sweetest person, i have ever met, no one else could even compare to how beautiful darcy is inside and out.
    I wasn't the best partner. I'm a whiny bitch to put it lightly. I push people away from me, all I do is push and push. And I'm insecure. But for once I was in love, doesn;t mean the other problems stoped. Things just seemed to get worse and worse. We were the couple destined for disaster. Darcy had their own problems and more than often I coped the full extent of it, but I forgave everything darcy ever did to me and I thought darcy would do the same for me. Obviously not. Again things got worse, the arguments were almost constant, you could feel the love just seep away. There was no loving moments anymore, just bickering non stop.

Until just recently darcy had enough. And it is all my fault. Darcy saved me from the depths of depression, saved my life! I was alive and happy and in love. And now darcy is gone, tell me what I am supose to do! how am i suppose to live without darcy? my heart longs every second of the day, ill miss you and love you forever. And i regret everything stupid i ever did. I wish I could go back and make everything write again. I wish you would love me the way i love you. :( I'll never love again!
  2. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

[I can relate to your pain. In time you will see that there is life after love.
    Is there no way you two could get back together?
  3. MaNg0s

MaNg0s Well-Known Member

I know how you feel. I pushed my ex away she saved my life then she had enough and left. I am sorry you feel this way its just up to you to get through this and be strong. Spend time with friends I know it will seem hard as you feel so low but its better then being in your room contemplating the good and bad times you and "Darcy" had together. If not spend time with your family they will help you get through this hard time. Just know people have experienced the pain you are going through you are not alone but some people tend to concentrate to much on the past and find it hard to move forward. If you feel the need to cry let it out you will feel better when you have finished. Just don't do what I did and think they come back because when they don't you will just feel more crushed and end up back at square one.

Good luck I hope it all works out for you.