alone; always and forever

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by darkrider, Mar 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darkrider

darkrider Well-Known Member

I feel so alone right now it makes me almost ill. I feel i've always been ignored, misunderstood, always overlooked. Always walking alone. No one has ever really asked who I am. I have no one but my parents and god bless them but it doesnt really make me feel any better.

There's never been anyone there for me who is my age. Most people seem to have something that draws people to them and people open up to them and have time for them but i only seem to repel people. If I didn't open my mouth id probably never speak to anyone outside my family most days. I've done nothing wrong, I don't look abnormal. I guess im just too damn quiet.

I'm searching myself for a reason to carry on. Not just because i'm alone but life is shit. I'm gonna die at the end of the day. The part inbetween is suppost to be enjoyable is it not. I've set myself a deadline and if things aren't better i'm going to kill myself end of story. I am my own man in life so I may as well die by my own hand as well. The only time i'm not depressed is when i'm asleep. Hopefully death will be a neverending sleep.

2. LastCrusade

LastCrusade Well-Known Member

there are times i also feel very alone. so alone that i wonder what is the point in life anyway. Then comes along a call from my friends to go for a cuppa and off i go and I forget the sadness and loneliness i had in me and later come back happy. No man is an Island, you need to go out with friends and socialize. if they dont call you, you must make the effort to call them out.

3. walkin

walkin Active Member

Its not easy to go out and socialize if people are repeled by you or are just not willing to engage with you in any manner whatsoever, so last crusades advice is nice in all but I dont think it always works......I am in the same situation as dark rider and I know that -yes you should be optimistic and try to make an effort to be in society and function and thrive and be successful or whatever. But what if those efforts that you do, do not work?-
    then what-?

4. Valeri(guy)

Valeri(guy) Member

Socialze with whom exactly? I don't have any friends.And even if I tried to make some friends,I DONT want ot become freinds with people who don't have the same view on life as me. I will never have a religious person as a friend because that kind of belief of a separate god is simply very insulting and selfish towards humanity.One almighty being deciding for you, where you go etc.

And people like me are a needle in a hay stack.
    My plan is to commit suicide by early 2013..waiting for dec 21. 2012- a promising event(s)..spiritual enlightenment etc.moving into the 5th dimension.

5. Beautiful Disaster

Beautiful Disaster Forum Buddy SF Supporter

I have to disagree with you on that..

6. snowraven

snowraven Well-Known Member

Hi Mate. Sorry to hear you are still feeling this way. Feel quite isolated myself since moving as I don't know anyone round here. Most of the people I know are in s/manc and as I have to rely on public transport it's a hassle getting over to see them. Here if you need to chat with someone. Take care, Simon.

7. Zurkhardo

Zurkhardo Well-Known Member

I feel there is not much I can say to console you, other than to offer my friendship. I empathize with you to a large degree. I'm here if anything my friend.

8. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

As the world keeps spinning round, im in the same boat as you!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.