Alone and an Official Failure

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by LonelyKid, Jul 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LonelyKid

LonelyKid Well-Known Member

Well first things first today I'm 17.
    The only person who seemed to remember was my mother.
    Second I've been awake for near 50 hours now. Doing nothing really. just don't feel like sleeping. I get drowsy every once in awhile but then it stops and im fine again.
    I really really miss my friends at my old high school. I have really no connection with them other than the internet and that's not much when you're used to seeing them everyday. I should explain, I had to move out of our old house due to financial problems and we had to move back to Texas with our family. Since this was going to be my Super Senior (that's a whole other story) year, most of my credits were built-up there in AZ and some credits won't transfer I wouldn't graduate so I just decided to dropout. I am just giving up like on everything else do. But whatever no one really cares anyways so why should I? I can have fun the rest of my miserable life badly strumming my guitar.

2. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

Happy birthday. :smile:

Hmm..Not sleeping isn't good for you, maybe you could try doing something relaxing and try to sleep? Ah..Moving..Yeah, I understand that..The whole missing them and only keeping contact through the internet or whatever..It's hard, but maybe you could go back and visit sometime? Aw, the school credit situation sounds rough, is there anyway you can get all of your credits to transfer? I honestly don't think you should drop out, who knows, you might build up enough credits to graduate. And I think that you'll find a lot of people here care. Guitar, eh? Awesome.

Anyways, take care, and PM me if you ever need/want to talk. :smile:

3. LonelyKid

LonelyKid Well-Known Member

I'm sure there might be but I think i'm just tired of trying so hard. I look around at all my friends and how easy going they are despite their own problems. I get a little envious. I just think i'm exhausted emotionally and physically. I have no more motivation left in me. I don't even believe i've opened my mouth to talk in like 5 days. Sigh... -___-

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I don't think you should drop out either. Now adays too much emphasis lies on the high school diploma. When my sister was a senior she had to change sdchools and faced a similar situation. We contacted the school she had transferred out of and requested that she be allowed to graduate from that school instead of the one she was currently attending. She then took the classes need to fulfill those requirements and graduated with her friends. All does not have to be lost. Look into some options. Have your parents make phone calls. The schools should be able to work with you to come up with a solution that is agreeable to both of you.

5. pisces-music-girl

pisces-music-girl Well-Known Member

I know exactly what you're getting at.

I don't think you should drop out either. Don't worry, you'll work it out somehow.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.