alone and forgotten

Status
Not open for further replies.

MUtE

I don't know how to feel anymore.
I was fine up till 4 months ago, I met a girl. I fell for her. I know, I wore my heart on my sleeve. She broke up with me 3 1/2 week ago. I lost my job, things from my Past started coming back to me, things I've pushed aside and never dealt with then my car broke down, I got it fixed, but I over draft paying for it, now I owe my bank money, money I don't have. I've tried to talk to my family, but in the end, they stopped caring, they stopped talking to me, they don't answer my messages or reply to my texts. Then I turned to my friends, but the same thing happened. Just liek before I have to go through pain alone. No cares about me, or even seem to care for me. I've been home since my ex broke up with me, I've never left my room since then. My friends call me Mute cause I don't talk much and because I'm shy. Lately I haven't spoken to anyone even if they call me I just ignore it or pik it up and hang up. I haven't said a word to anyone all month. Everyone I know hasn't come to see me, they stopped calling last week. I think they forgotten about me, I feel so alone.

mandyj101

hi there .. welcome 2 the forum :)

sorry 2 read things arnt going that well .. it sounds like u have alot 2 deal with atm ..
i tend 2 isolate myself when things get rough aswel .. mabye the ppl that know u havent called or visited because they think what u want is space? or mabye they just dont know what 2 say - and dont want 2 make u feel worse .. so they have stayed away .. its difficult sometimes for ppl that havent experienced depression 2 understand ..
have u spoken 2 ur doctor about how ur feeling?
many of us here are on medication .. although it doesnt stop the depression completely - well it hasnt for me - it does releive it .. and can help greatly ..
there is also therapy - im about 2 start some ..

there is a 'welcome' section if u want 2 introduce urself .. u will see that every1 is really friendly here and we all try 2 support each other ..

it would be good 2 know how u are.. if u feel up 2 replying .. u can pm me if u like ..
ur not alone.. all the best :hug:

Petal

~*Mod Extraordinaire*~
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hi mute,

welcome to the forums.I'm glad you found us.
I'm sorry to hear about your break up.
You really need to break this cycle and speak to someone before you get even more depressed. There is help,but its up to you to ask for it.
Don't leave it get any worse, try and do something about it today.
Good luck.
I'm always around if you need to talk,take care x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00