Alone and in a dark dark place

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ParanoidGirl, Jun 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ParanoidGirl

ParanoidGirl Member

Hey all,

Not a happy bunny this evening, its the weekend again and I cant tolerate the isolation. I have no family or friends and having been suspended and then fired I have been alone for 3 weeks now.

I have visited my usual relationship forum and they have just torn me apart and turned against me.

I got fired for gross misconduct, I used my company credit card for personal stuff and could well now be prosecuted which means a criminal record and I cant go to prison, there is no one to look after my cats and they are my life at the moment.

I cant afford a solicitor and am at the end of my ability to keep it together.

I have always suffered from severe depression but after all that has happened the Doctor suspects I have PTSD and a disassociative disorder, but I am waiting on a referral to a counselor to confirm.

I know I am a bad person, have been since he left me, but I am spiralling and dont know what to do anymore.
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

YOu can get legal advice get courts to assign you lawyer everyone has right to legal presentation if you cannot affort it let court know. Also it is very important you have representation from your doctor via a letter stating your mental illnesses and how they impact your decisions If you have not been in trouble before you will probably just get probation first time hun but make sure you have support ok doctors notes and get legal help
  3. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

I second what TE has said. Everyone has the right to legal representation. That includes you. Claim hardship, and they will assign you an attorney. They have to do this for those that cannot pay for an attorney. Hopefully you will get the appropriate documentation showing your illnesses, and the court will take that under advisement.
  4. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Sometimes, when we feel ashamed and we cannot contain it, we do shameful things to make sense of how we are feeling...I have done this several times in my life...really screwed up, but I know inside I am a good person who did a bad thing...same is true for you...I agree, see if there is pro bono support and how they can have punished yourself need for any more...hope you find that a bad act does not change your goodness!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.