Alone and lonely

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by very_depressed, Jan 4, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It really hurts to be all alone by yourself, having no one to talk to. All my life I have been taking care of my parents, my brother. I was always there for my collegues. For the past four months I had so much work at work, so much stress at work. I needed someone to talk to, sombody to hold me. It hurst very much. Right now I am over the point where I am falling fast. Once you have travelled that road it is surpisingly easy to find it again. I have been having suicidal thoughts for a few weeks now. My only friend doesn't want to talk with me. I now it is probably difficult for him to talk about these things, but still I needed so badly. I wish that we would go or a coffee or a beer and just talk or sit together so I wouldn't be alone. Instead I'm thinking of a good way to go.:mad::cry:

2. Dasher83

Dasher83 Member

Hey,

Please know that although you may be alone in person you are not alone in spirit.
    Chat if you want to.

Take care

Phil

3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

sorry you feel so alone it hard this time year. I hope maybe just coming here and talking helps as then you know your not alone you are being heard. Can you just call crisis line and talk to someone hearing a real voice is so helpful they will just talk to you until you feel you can cope better. take care okay I know my work is crazy too but at least being around people helps can you talk to anyone at your work about how overwhelmed you are. keep posting as people do care here.

4. It's not so easy to go on when yhe pain of being here and now is constantly with you. It's so damn hard to deal with this by myself. I wish that I could call someone and talk. I now that it wouldn't change much at the moment but at least it would br a start. I want to tell someone how I feel, that I can't go on like this anymore.:hiding:

Thanks for your replies.

5. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

You can tell us how you feel here :)
    You don't have to deal with this by yourself, have you thought of talking to a counsellor?

6. voices_inmy_head

voices_inmy_head Well-Known Member

I know how you feel, I've always been around for my friends and family and yet when I really need them they all up and go.

It really does help talking here. Its not a replacment but it does help. Plus there are a few help lines you can call, I know in the UK I can call the Samaritans when things become unbareable. I hope you keep talking to us.

7. I've tried talking to my friend yesterday, but he didn't have time for me. He said that we can talk on Wednesday... t's like a lifetime for me. I can't take this anymore. I am afraid of being alone (that is hat I maight do while being alone). It's getting harder everyday. It's like the pain to stay alive is greater than the pain to leave. I really need to talk with someone. I will try calling my friend tomorrow:sad:

8. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

:hug: Feel free to PM me if you need to talk.

9. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

I agree with Allison, if you want to PM me I will talk with you..Your not alonee as you think.. You have joined a whole community here at the forum..Open up and talk to us... It helps with the stress your under..Take care!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.