Alone and sinking

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Shellebelle32, Feb 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shellebelle32

Shellebelle32 New Member

I don't know what to do. I just don't know what to do. I am lost and drowning in the words my head keeps repeating to me over and over again. Stupid, worthless, pitiful, ugly, useless just to name a few and I don't know what to do to make them stop. I feel so helpless and lost. Someone told me today that I will never be happy. So what is the use of being on this earth if I will never have happiness.
  2. spidy

spidy Well-Known Member

Yes those words in ya head going around and around suck.Unfortunatally when we are ill we do think irrationally.For those telling ya you never be happy is b/s.I think in the same mode and yes its tough place to be yet ppl like you and me have to find ourselfs.Negativitey never helps yet as hard as it is ya have to just ignore it.Try and find you and the good in you its there and thats for you not others we all do loose ourselves sometimes yet we have values and sem to loose thyem through others.
    Please take care
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.