Alone, as usual

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by TLA, Dec 10, 2006.

1. TLA

TLA Antiquitie's Friend

sad. oh sad always. :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:
    Have you ever cried in silence because you did not want to hear your pain outloud? Did you ever feel so robbed that down to your core/soul felt bare and naked? Did you ever think my family really & truely does not love me? Did you ever wish to the heavens and universe you could go back in time and have a 'do over' and allow your mistakes to dissapear? Have you ever loved a person, trusted them fully only to be abandoned as if you are unworthy?
    Have you ever given up on the rest of your life cuz the pain of the past?

today is my birthday and i am crying.
    The three males that I wish I could bring back to my life are gone.
    I know I won't give myself much more time until the next attempt.
    I wanted my grandmother to pass first. I did not want to cause her
    any more pain. I should not even post this at all, no one really needs to know or care.
    No one will even notice that I am not there anymore.
    That is sad to me.

thank you for taking time to read.

2. SirenDevil

SirenDevil Active Member

Happy Birthday. Im sorry you are sad. I have felt like a lot of those things. I wish you werent feeling them. I hope you dont attempt again, and I do care. Im proud of you for being able to share your feelings on the forum. Its a tough thing to do, and I havent even accomplished it yet. Please pm me if you need to talk. I am here for you, and I dont want you to attempt.

3. InnerStrength

InnerStrength Well-Known Member

Happy Birthday, and I'm also sorry you're crying. You say no one will notice if you are gone, but they will if you put yourself out there. Easier said than done, I know, and I probably should follow my own advice. Anyway, I sincerely hope you start to feel better, and I equally hope I was better at giving advice.

4. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

Feel just like that at the mo TLA, perhaps we should start a sad sack thread:sad:

Wish I could help but think we'd bring each other even further down, at least at the moment.

Keep safe :hug: