alone forever...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by 1izombie, Dec 27, 2010.

1. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

i feel like i will always be one around me that i can reach out and touch when i need human contact.....some one to say i love you...someone who want to hang out with me and calls me just to say hey.....blerg
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

:hugtackles::awww: i hope you do find someone soon try getting outside your comfort zone a bit try joining a new group new activity take a new class something so you can meet someone new okay hugs
  3. sunshinesblack

sunshinesblack Well-Known Member

I know what you mean
  4. Hegga83

Hegga83 Member

Dont mean to cut your thread but if u feel alone call your mom or go to your best friend.I feel alone right now but I called some people and it helped.
  5. ~Young-Violet~

~Young-Violet~ Banned Member

Hello Steeeb,

How are you today? It seems like you were feeling very lonely and isolated when you write up this post. Do you engaage in many activities? If not maybe think about joining a few clubs in your area with people around your age.

If you are struggleing to make friends in the "real world", try and remember you will always have a friend on Suicide Forums.

Take care Steeeb :hugtackles:
  6. 1izombie

1izombie Well-Known Member

Hmm its not that i don't have friends i just feel isolated from them, well i feel isolated from most people. Sure i hang out with my friends (and family) every once and a while but it seems to me if i didn't call or whatever we wouldn't hang out at all. But really the thing that makes me feel most alone is not having a relationship, someone to say "i love you" to me, someone who thinks i am special. I could face that fact im not ever going to have a relationship, if my life was more fulfilling. Not just having more friends, but having more purpose in my life, if that make sense. I do nothing of substance in my life, i eat, sleep and work and spend my free time mostly surfing the net or watching tv/movies to escape the boredom. anyways thx for the responses ... i have tried and will try again to, as suggested, find some other activities to part take in. I just wanted to express some of my frustration with my ineptitude at finding meaning in my life, and how i feel alone because of it.