Alone in my head

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by tabbithy, Aug 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tabbithy

tabbithy Member

My daughter just started college. She was the only one at home that I could talk to.
    I have 3 more children 13, 11, and 7, and one on the way. My husband rarely talks to me about emotional things, and when he found out that I had tried to commit suicide he just got mad at me and then he offered to help me to do it.
    My daughter who is 18 always has a way of cheering me up when I feel down.
    Now I just feel alone in my own head and that scares me. Because I know what I am capable of. I don’t want to die, but I also know that on some days the feeling to kill myself is almost unbearable. And one day I am afraid I will succeed, even though I know things have a habit of turning around and improving, but on those days I can’t see it. On those days, nothing matters, and I cannot see where they ever will improve. Theses feeling I can’t control, and I am afraid they will eventually consume me.
  2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

You have 4 soon to be 5 children and you feel stressed...of course...also, it sounds like you have issues that must be expressed and since your husband is emotionally unavailable, maybe talking to a professional would be helpful...your oldest, although 18 should be living her life and glad you were able to be as good of a mother as you are to let her do that...please continue to post as I know there are many ppl who can relate to what you have said
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.