1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Alone in my head

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by tabbithy, Aug 23, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tabbithy

tabbithy Member

My daughter just started college. She was the only one at home that I could talk to.
    I have 3 more children 13, 11, and 7, and one on the way. My husband rarely talks to me about emotional things, and when he found out that I had tried to commit suicide he just got mad at me and then he offered to help me to do it.
    My daughter who is 18 always has a way of cheering me up when I feel down.
    Now I just feel alone in my own head and that scares me. Because I know what I am capable of. I don’t want to die, but I also know that on some days the feeling to kill myself is almost unbearable. And one day I am afraid I will succeed, even though I know things have a habit of turning around and improving, but on those days I can’t see it. On those days, nothing matters, and I cannot see where they ever will improve. Theses feeling I can’t control, and I am afraid they will eventually consume me.

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

You have 4 soon to be 5 children and you feel stressed...of course...also, it sounds like you have issues that must be expressed and since your husband is emotionally unavailable, maybe talking to a professional would be helpful...your oldest, although 18 should be living her life and glad you were able to be as good of a mother as you are to let her do that...please continue to post as I know there are many ppl who can relate to what you have said

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.