alone on thanksgiving

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
this thread is for people that are alone on thanksgiving. if you are alone come here and be with people that will be happy to share with you on thanksgiving day. if you have family or friends for thanksgiving please come in and help people not feel alone. even though it's not irl you are stil among friends....mike...*grouphug2

Nick

☆☆Admin-tastic ☆☆
Safety & Support
SF Social Media
SF Artist
SF Supporter
It's just Calypso (my cat for those of you who don't know) and I today. I've scheduled a couple zoom groups, one is my regular support group meeting and one that is supposed to be some kind of "Holiday Escape". I'm going to work on Christmas projects, watch some Netflix, hang out on SF and such today. I'll make myself a nice dinner later.
It's a bit lonely, but not much can be done about that.

Aurelia

🔥 A Fire Inside 🔥
SF Supporter
this thread is for people that are alone on thanksgiving. if you are alone come here and be with people that will be happy to share with you on thanksgiving day. if you have family or friends for thanksgiving please come in and help people not feel alone. even though it's not irl you are stil among friends....mike...*grouphug2
Sorry, but I don't see how people who have someone to spend it with can help people who don't. By doing what? Talking about how great their family is? Their meal is? Their day is? I don't mean to be a downer, I appreciate what you're trying to do here; I'm just not seeing it.

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
It's just Calypso (my cat for those of you who don't know) and I today. I've scheduled a couple zoom groups, one is my regular support group meeting and one that is supposed to be some kind of "Holiday Escape". I'm going to work on Christmas projects, watch some Netflix, hang out on SF and such today. I'll make myself a nice dinner later.
It's a bit lonely, but not much can be done about that.
i hope you have a great day today. and i'm sure calypso will keep you company today...mike...*hug*shake

1964dodge

Has a frog in the family
Safety & Support
SF Supporter
Sorry, but I don't see how people who have someone to spend it with can help people who don't. By doing what? Talking about how great their family is? Their meal is? Their day is? I don't mean to be a downer, I appreciate what you're trying to do here; I'm just not seeing it.
what i meant by that was those that have someone should come and talk to people that are alone, and people that are alone can also talk. basically if you are going to have a good thanksgiving take some time to talk to those that are alone. i'm sorry i wasn't clear on this...mike....*hug*shake

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$70.00
Goal
$255.00